10 Minute Microlight Flight from Hoedspruit
- 10 minutes
This thrilling microlight flight takes place in the quaint town of Hoedspruit, situated at the foot of the magnificent Klein Drakensberg. The flight offers unrivalled views of first-class game reserves as you glide over picture-perfect panoramas and spot wildlife from unique vantage point.
A 10-minute trip is an affordable and excellent introduction for those who’ve never tried a microlight flight, or who want an overview of a particular place. So board your microlight flight and be flown by experienced pilots who will show you a side of striking Hoedspruit many will never see.
You have the option to sit and experience the flight and view the game or you can have hands on experience from the first flight should you so wish. The choice is yours.
Friends or family can wait at the Hangar for you and have coffee while they wait, go to the coffee shop across the street or take a stroll around the shops in town.
Good to know
- Items of a personal nature can be locked up at our hangar for you
- Early mornings are best for this activity. However, should the weather allow, the flight can be done at other times of the day
- We will contact you if the weather is not up to scratch
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Maximum weight: 110 KG
- 10 minute scenic microlight flight
- Transfer from the lodge (Please contact us for a quote should you require transport from your lodge)
- Bring a jacket if you get cold quickly
- Comfortable clothes
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.