Private Morning Game Drive
- About 3 hours
Come and enjoy the thrill of a private morning game drive with Lowveld Odyssey in a Private Game Reserve with Big 5 animals.
Our guides use this opportunity to find as many animals as possible. Also giving you the opportunity to view the incredible bushveld from the back of an open safari vehicle. You won't just be searching for the big animals, but the birds and plants and other interesting fauna and flora will be discussed and shown to you by your guide. You can unwind and sit back as the warm Lowveld wind brushes through your hair.
Good to know
- This is a private tour
- 3hr exclusive use vehicle - morning game drive in a private reserve with big 5 animals
- Coffee, tea & hot chocolate, mineral water
- Light snack
- Fuel surcharge
- Pick up & drop off from your accommodation within a 3km radius from Hoedspruit CBD or Kamogelo Tourism Centre at R180 pp
- Conservation & Carbon footprint levy at R35 pp
- Any other meals or beverages not mentioned
- Any items of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
- Extra water
- Medicine if needed or medication for allergies
- Sun cream
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Please bring a light jacket as it might be cool early mornings & late afternoons
The afternoon safari was an incredible experience! The guide has so much knowledge and can tell you everything about the animals and the wildlife. I felt safe at every minute of the safari. We approached many animals like lions, giraffes and zebras. Thanks so much, we had an unforgettable time!
Gut organisierte Tour!!! Der Tourguide wirkte sehr erfahren und war sehr bemüht den Besuchern so viele Tiere wie möglich aus nächster Nähe (im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes) zu zeigen. Cooles Erlebnis.
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.